Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mother's Day--I know a month late.











I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my family. I am truly blessed beyond measure! MY special day started off with Todd getting up early and making me breakfast. He's so cute, he always closes the door, so he won't wake me up. I usually wake up from the yummy smell and comotion going on in the kitchen, so I pretend to be asleep when the kids and him come in to wake me up. I love my family for that! My kids know how much I love to pamper myself, so they bought me a home pedicure set and a massage cushion to use on my favorite chair--it feels SO good! We went to church and I was lucky enough to hear Austin speak in sacrament meeting on Mother's. He touched my heart so much--it was so wonderful to hear him in front of everyone tell me how much he loves me and how appreciative he is of the things I do for him. I don't think of alot of things as being out of my way--it's just being a mom--but he sees the sacrifice that it sometimes takes. After church we went to Red Robin (shhh...don't tell!) and I enjoyed my beloved Banzai Burger--so YUMMY! Then we came home and watched a movie together and just relaxed. It was such a peaceful day. I am so grateful to be a Mom and to enjoy my wonderful children. Thank you for making my mommy job so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment