Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Last Day of School






SO for the last day of school, I told the boys that they could have some friends over to celebrate Summer. The boys have done so well with their studies since moving to Utah. I'm so proud of them! I had this vision of all these crazy teenaged boys running around my house, so imagine my surprise when I found out Austin had a few girls on his list to invite. Seriously? When did this happen? Anyways, needless to say they all had a great time playing games, having a water fight and just hanging out while listening to music and enjoying a few hotdogs and root beer floats. We ended up going to 7 Peaks (a great water park. The kids had a great time and I was happy to get to meet the friends that my sweet sons made at school this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment