Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day 2010






We had a relaxing Father's Day here with one of my FaVoRiTe daddy's in the whole world! The kids and I let Todd sleep in while we made him breakfast...french toast (made with Kneader's Chunky Cinnamon Bread), sausage and strawberries. Before breakfast was served, the kids woke him up with their gifts. They got him a shorts outfit, Red Sox hat and some grill accessories. Todd loves to grill and is REALLY good at it. For his special day, he wanted to grill some tri tip and had me make him his favorite macaroni salad. After church we came home and enjoyed lunch with his cousin, Rick. Rick's family is in Japan for a month so he was alone and I didn't want him to be by himself on Father's Day. The boys went and played some ball at the school down the street and when they came home we played some board games and had strawberry shortcake. I am so grateful for my husband and the father he is to our children. I am also blessed to have one of the greatest dads out there. My dad raised us by himself for many years and made so many sacrifices for my brother and I. I wish Dad could have been here to celebrate his special day with us...I pray he knows how much I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment