Monday, April 27, 2009

Prayer = Blessings

John 14:14 "If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." John 14:18 "I will not leave you comofrtless: I will come to you." It is so true that if we search the scriptures, we can find the answers to all of our prayers. I feel so blessed in knowing that I AM A DAUGHTER OF GOD. I have been praying for so long that I would find something where I feel like my own entity and yet be able to be at home for my kids when they need me. This week that prayer has been answered. A few years ago I started workng for a great orthodontist here in the Springs that worked out of a Pediatric dental office one day a week. This past weekend there was an ad for a part time front office job--not realizing it was the office where I had once worked. I received an email saying that they would like to interview me this Friday--woohoo! I am excited about the chance to work a few hours a day a couple days a week and be able to get out of the house and yet have most of my attention to my number one job--being a MOM! I know that Heavenly Father wants to bless us and if it is for the better, it will happen. Even though some people couldn't understand why I would quit my full time job at the school, our family knew that we would be blessed. I knew that I would not be left comfortless. I feel so fortunate that my kids are able to see that through faith their prayers will be answered.

1 comment:

  1. That's great news, Amy, I hope you get the job! It sounds like the perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete